Would you like to work in one of the largest nurseries with a park life garden experience, sensory room, educational room, a soft play area and a nursery people carrier to take children on trips?
If you are an experienced Early Years Educator with an excellent knowledge of all the important Scottish documents, legislation and curriculum used in Early Years. Deep understanding and ability to put Curriculum 0-5, Building the Ambition and Self Evaluation toolkits into practice is essential.
what we offer
- Personal company card with 40% discount on bars and restaurants in Edinburgh
- Bonus scheme – Star of the month receives vouchers of their choice at a value of £100
- Paid staff training of your choice to progress your personal development
- Discount on childcare within the company
- Paid training costs
- Competitive rates of pay as a well-established single partner provider
- Opportunity to progress and grow with the company
- Fully paid staff night’s out
- The nursery also benefits from a full-time receptionist/admin, full-time handyman, company accountant, contract cleaners and 2 chefs so you can fully focus only on the children in your care. If your qualification is gained outside of UK, please make sure that your qualification is compatible with SSSC or GTC requirements that you must meet if working in Early Years Scotland.