Early Years Professional / Practitioner
Job Type: Full-time
Would you like to work in one of the largest nurseries in Edinburgh with 121 places, a park life garden experience, sensory room, educational room, a soft play area and a nursery people carrier to take children on trips?
We are looking for experienced, full time, qualified early years practitioners with an excellent knowledge of all the important Scottish documents, legislation and curriculum used in Early Years. Deep understanding and ability to put Curriculum 0-5, Building the Ambition and Self Evaluation toolkits into practice is essential.
You must be qualified towards SVQ3 or teaching equivalent and your qualification must be recognised by SSSC or GTC.
Staff benefits include:
– Competitive rates of pay as a well-established single partner provider. (From£ 8 up per hour & negotiable on experience)
– Personal company card with 40% discount on bars and restaurants in Edinburgh
– Bonus scheme – Star of the month receives vouchers of their choice at a value of £100 or £50
– Paid staff training of your choice to progress your personal development
– Discount on childcare within the company
– Free street parking
– Opportunity to progress and grow with the large company
– Fully paid staff night’s out and social events
The nursery also benefits from a full-time receptionist/admin, full-time handyman, company accountant, contract cleaners and 2 chefs so you can fully focus only on the children in your care.
If your qualification is gained outside of UK, please make sure that your qualification is compatible with SSSC or GTC requirements that you must meet if working in Early Years Scotland.
To apply, follow the link below and fill out the form in full. Quote “Early Years Practitioner- Full Time” in the Job Applied For section.