For us, healthy living means thinking about everything – physical and emotional care, spaces to play, explore and rest, outdoor areas for action, creativity and learning, people who care and protect, as well as nourishing food for healthy growing children. We offer all this and more.
See our menu
Our menus change all the time, keeping our food fresh and interesting for everyone. Children at St Margarets come from lots of different cultures so the food we serve reflects this. Here’s an example of a daily menu.
About Outdoor Learning and Play
Spending time outdoors has such a positive impact on children’s lives. At St Margarets we offer outdoor spaces so that children can enjoy the fresh air, space to play and learn.
Important food for every child
Food is so important at St Margarets. It’s fuel for energy and growth, but also important in social interaction and learning about your own and different cultures.
A Spring and Summer Menu as well as an Autumn and Winter Menu, including all the seasonal vegetable and fruit. (menu runs as a four week cycle)
Fun Food Times
Dedicated dining area for the children – meals are fun, social learning times
We accommodate all cultural preferences, medical conditions and allergies
what Else We provide
- Healthy and nutritional meals and snacks throughout the day
- A menu created in consultation with the professional nutritionist from Sick Kids Hospital and parents working in NHS
- Meals include a starter and main meal or main meal and pudding so children can taste and enjoy a variety of foods
- In-house kitchen with qualified chefs
- Weaning menu and finger food available for the youngest babies
- Child-friendly food with international influences
- Celebrations such as Burn’s Night, Pancake Day, Chinese New Year, Christmas etc are supported by a traditional meal offered on that day